Toltec problems

Gustavo Michels gustavo.michels at ig.com.br
Fri Nov 12 15:40:55 CET 2004

Em Friday 12 November 2004 03:55, Stephan Buys escreveu:

> I might be wrong with this but as I understand concensus has
> been reached that all Kolab clients will use INBOX/Inbox as
> their inbox and not the default Cyrus one. The latest Kolab2
> packages might support this but I am unsure of the status. You
> should checkout the format and devel mailing lists for more
> details.

Who can say a final word if this INBOX/Inbox stuff is already implemented in
kolab2 and proko2 (does it matter for proko2)? I updated my proko2 cvs
sources yesterday and was planning to update my kolab2 test server to the
latest packages today, so I would like to be sure of this before testing
more things out.

Thanks
Gustavo