another corresponding problem

Michael Josten Michael.Josten at fhoev.nrw.de
Fri Nov 5 12:12:09 CET 2004

if I try to reconstruct a subfolder this way, it is not automaticly shown to the user, but it is shown in the folder, i may get (abonieren in german, don't know the english word now, perhaps to order??!!??). The INBOX and the subfolder are shown as not "ordered", but NEW mails will be shown in the INBOX. If I try to "order" any one if that, the reply from the server is: "Mailbox does not exist". cyradm tells me, the mailbox does exist....

Help please, my head is dizzy from thinking now :-)

Thanks again in advance

Michael