imap problem?

Julio Saura julio.saura at dbs.es
Thu Nov 4 12:21:18 CET 2004

Hi!

I have just installed a fresh kolab ( version kolab-20040503-2.1.0 )
using zfos obmtool..

the installation goes really well and after finished i am able to access
admin interface and create/modify users, services etc etc

my problem is related to accesing kolab server using toltec connector..

when creating the connection the test part of toltec says that it is
unable to connect to imap4 server ...

i can see using tcpdumps ( sniffing the network ) how the client tryies
to connect, but no log appears on imapd logs at all ..

any clue? i guess my cyrus imapd server is not working propperly,, do i
need to touch any config file after the installation to make this work?

Thanks to all.
Best regards

--
Julio Saura Alejandre