IMP Problems

severett severett at noratek.com
Wed Nov 3 23:29:58 CET 2004

Hi Guys,

For once I've actually managed to make some progress with Kolab.  I downloaded the Kolab RPMs from Fruitsalad.org and installed them without problems. (Slackware 9.1 if anyone is curious)

Using a normal email client such as Mozilla Messenger I can create IMAP folders, send/receive email all without any obvious errors.

Now for the problem.  I installed Horde from CVS following the instructions on the Kolab.org/webclient.html page.  My first big problem is that when clicking on Mail to view mailboxes or to create messages the Apache process spikes to 100% of the CPU and the error log gets filled with:

[Wed Nov  3 14:20:25 2004] [error] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  delimiter in /kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php o
n line 205
[Wed Nov  3 14:20:25 2004] [error] PHP Warning:  implode(): Bad arguments. in /kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/imp/lib/Folder.php on
 line 205
[Wed Nov  3 14:20:25 2004] [error] PHP Warning:  array_pop(): The argument should be an array in /kolab/var/kolab/www/horde/im
p/lib/Folder.php on line 220

This keeps happening until I stop and start the Apache service.

The version of Folder.php that I have is 1.130

Thoughts or ideas are apreciated.

Shawn