Questions about using kolab2 and kontact

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Nov 3 22:50:16 CET 2004

Am Mittwoch, 3. November 2004 22:39 schrieb Timo Springmann:

Hi,

> I already read that somewhere. I just tried to build some debian packages
> from kde_3_3_branch with proko2 patches last weekend, but I didn't get it
> to work.

FYI: Our customer uses a Debian Woody based KDE solution using a Proko2
Kontact. I am mentioning this in order to assure you that it is doable though
not trivial. Maybe you talk to some experienced KDE packager for Debian.

Regards,
-- martin

President next year."  -- Wally O'Dell - CEO of Diebold, Inc.
e r f r a k o n