Kolab, Toltec Connector and Outlook 98

Timotheus Pokorra Timotheus at Pokorra.de
Thu May 27 12:54:22 CEST 2004

I had similar problems with Outlook 2000, for test reasons I did not
setup an internet email account properly in the outlook profile, and
that stopped freebusy from working.
http://www.pokorra.de/kolab/configure_outlook.html#E-Mail_account

Though I think I always had the possibility to enter the URL.

Does the Upload of freebusy times work fine? Where does it upload them?

Timo