Query about the KDE-kolab client installation

Amit Kulkarni amit at gajshield.com
Sat Jun 26 10:53:31 CEST 2004

Dear sir
      I was trying to install the kolab server and finally i successed
in that . but now i am trying to install KDE-kolab client for that i
firstly installed kdelibs-devel, pilot-link-devel but now i stucked for
getting openldap2-client-devel . without installing this i downloded
the  kde-kolab-client src rpms and run the command ./configure. this
file is present in a package but this gave me an error as follows

bash-2.05b# ./configure
checking for -p flag to install... yes
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for rpath... yes
checking for KDE paths... defaults
checking for dcopidl... /usr/bin/dcopidl
checking for dcopidl2cpp... /usr/bin/dcopidl2cpp
checking for mcopidl... not found
configure: error: The important program mcopidl was not found!
Please check whether you installed aRts correctly.

can anyone tell me where can i get this openldap2-client-devel rpm for
the installation
also how to come out from this error.
I pleased to hear you. Thanking you

With regards