Kolab on Mandrake 10.0

Denis Croombs denis at just-servers.co.uk
Sun Jun 20 23:56:56 CEST 2004

I have now managed to get Mandrake 10.0 installed with Kolab-Server, but do
I need to a bootstrap on it ?
I have tried using the admin page but that refused to display, how do I know
it is running ? The processes that I see on my Redhat system do not appear
to be running but others do appear to be running that MAY be replacements ?
Any clues as to where I can find any doc's on Kolab on a Mandrake 10.0
system ?

Many Thanks

Denis

believed to be clean.