Kolab's LDAP to authenticate sessions

David Schneider d.schneider at weigl.de
Wed Jun 16 09:27:40 CEST 2004

hi alexandre boeglin,

your solution looks promising, but i have no experience with
mandrake. i'm running kolab on suse 9.0, binary installation.
my kolab server is already in productive use and running fine,
so i'm careful with any changes. do you think this is possible
to use it for my system? maybe any recommendations?

and just to get this right, the line
	"urpmi kolab-server drakwizard"
is the installation of kolab on mandrake using urpmi, not a step
necessary for using the kolab ldap to store and authenticate users?

regards
d.schneider