Kolab build problem...

Neil Stone NeilStone at STTechnology.Co.Uk
Mon Jun 14 18:25:40 CEST 2004

Hello All,

I am hoping someone can shed some light on a problem that I have encountered.

I have attached the kolab.log file which was created during the bootstrapping
process. This points me (as far as i can see) to a missing file...

Please can anyone help me,

Thanks

Neil Stone
Systems Administrator
ST Technology

ST Technology provide Information Technology Systems based on Linux and
Open Source Software.
To find out how your organisation could benefit from the reliability,
flexibility and cost effective nature of Linux and Open Source Software.

   .~.    Call:  01884 841581
   /V\    Fax:   01884 841336
  // \\   Email: info at sttechnology.co.uk
 /(   )\  Visit: http://www.sttechnology.co.uk