ldap, sasl problem during boot_strap

Alexandre Boeglin alex at nexedi.com
Fri Jun 11 13:12:51 CEST 2004

Le vendredi 11 Juin 2004 12:29, Mathieu Blondel a écrit :
> Are you using ldbm database ? If so, do you have .dbb files in your
> /var/lib/ldap directory ?

Yes, and yes.

But at some point, I got a problem too : I had to run drakwizard once
again to change things, but I already had one running kolab config.
Then I noticed that the LDAP directory contents haven't been erased, so
I had to remove some files by hand before retrying.

> Can you show me you sasl conf in /etc/ ?

I just have the default file, generated from kolab's template.