kolab on slackware 9.1

Gustavo Michels gustavo.michels at ig.com.br
Mon Jun 7 17:24:43 CEST 2004

Hi

Sorry to use the thread, but I am interested in using the latest code
available. I am using gentoo and used the binaries available at zfos.org.

So to build tha latest kolab I just need to fetch the current sources
available at the server you said below [1] and run 'sh obmtool kolab' to
build and setup everything, just like I did with the binaries?

[1] http://ftp.kolab.org/kolab/server/development/current/sources/

cheers
Gustavo