kolab on slackware 9.1

Mon Jun 7 16:47:04 CEST 2004

First message for a kolab newbie so pls be patient!!
Like in the subject Im coming mad to get kolab to work on a fresh
installation of Slack9.1.
Of course Zfos works like a shot with the distro supported but not on mine,
so I tryed to start from the source using the Quick Install Manual from
Martin Konold.
Everytime I tryed I saw at the last rpm -Uhv Kolab*kol.rpm a warning with
different dependecies nedded...
So I was wondering if theres some more updated doc about installing from the
source.
Im sorry for my bad bad English (Im italian!)
tnx in advance

Vito Pascali

The trouble with being punctual is that people think you have nothing
more important to do.