Problems starting Kolab - Can't call method "attributes" error

Yannick DAmboise yandamtr4 at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 3 19:11:12 CEST 2004

I installed Kolab following the instructions (Quick
Install Manual - Kolab 1.0.4) found in the Kolab
server source folder. I downloaded everything from
that folder and installed on a brand Red Hat Linux 9.0
box.

Everything seemed to be fine until I started Kolab and
got the follewing messages:
Can't call method "attributes" on an undefined
value at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab line 353, <DATA> line
283.

I found a similar problem being stated in the May
Archives, but it looked it got no answer (anyway, I
did not find any...)

Thanks

Yannick D'Amboise