kolab- client Kontact

DD linuxfox at telenet.be
Thu Jul 29 20:52:20 CEST 2004

Hallo,
I want to configure my clients (Mandrake 10.0) but with the link i get from the list

"Have a look at the documentation in CVS:
http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/*checkout*/doc/proko2-doc/doc2.sxw?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/plain"

i do not know how to see the document. I downloaded the zip file but i cannnot open this documents in xml.
When i unzip i get a doc2.sxw directory with 2 dirs: META-INF and Pictures and 6 files: content.xml layout-cache meta.xml mimetype settings.xml and styles.xml
Can someone tell me how i can read this doc? I never worked with or do not know what CVS is.

Tanx a lot
DD