problems with bynari-insight-connector

Michael Josten michael.josten at fhoev.nrw.de
Wed Jul 21 08:26:58 CEST 2004

Hi,

I have tested the bynari-connector  on our old suse-mailserver 3 and a
first test-installation of kolab and it seems to function perfectly, but
now, trying to install it, bynari connector (or kolab) shows a strange
behavior.

First time, I select a Outlookfolder as contacts it will made a
subfolder of the Inbox (named Posteingang in Outlook), but, when I
select it as asubfolder it will be copied back under "Outlook today" AND
sometimes the "Posteingang" will be renamed as INBOX...

Can anybody help ??

Michael Josten