install kolab under Mandrake10

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Mon Jul 12 08:27:52 CEST 2004

On Saturday 10 July 2004 22:38, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Samstag, 10. Juli 2004 22:02 schrieb Jean-Michel Dault:
>
> Hi,

> > > When MDK-10 was done there was not Kolab enabled Kontact ready for
> > > shipment.
> >
> > Do you know the status of Kontact?
> >
> > We'll ship Mandrake 10.1 around August or September, and I'd like it to
> > work 100%.
>
> I would like Bo to finally give an official statement on which
> version/branch to ship with Mandrake as the Kolab KDE client is his
> responsibility.

I can't guarantee production quality by August. September is a better bet.

Unless I have a date to comment on, I can't do better than this. There's a two
months timespan in "August or September" and it's during this time that we're
heavily into QA. Also, it's possible that there will be some Kolab 2
development that's not part of our proko2 contract, and I don't know when
this would be.

So, like all other free software: It's ready when it's ready.

Bo.

     Klaralvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark