Yet Another Mail Client Problem... :-(

Luca Villani luca.villani at wseurope.com
Thu Jul 8 10:36:51 CEST 2004

Alle 13:18, mercoledì 7 luglio 2004, Bernhard Reiter ha scritto:

> The Kolab project currently lacks the manpower to make currently packages
> for a wide variety of systems.

I can build and publish some binary packages (i.e. Mandrake, Fedora, Debian),
but all the sources I find do not compile on all platform. :-/

> (The companies behind kroupware and proko2 can make you
> an offer to package the KDE Kolab client to your favorite platform.)

This is a good thing, but our policy (read "our policy" as "Wireless Solutions
policy") is to do internally all the jobs like this.

> If somebody wants Kolab2 done faster: Help or provide a budget.  ;)

I can not provide a budget, but we (Wireless Solutions) can help in testing
all the packages in a heavy duty working environment: we've done this for
Bayonne...

> You put the finger in the wound here, we definately need to get
> an instruction page for thus up on the webpage.

:-)
I stay tuned for updated instructions...

--
Luca Villani                Wireless Solutions spa - DADA group
NOC manager                 Europe HQ, via Castiglione 25 Bologna