Aethera 1.1.0

Jon Bendtsen jon at kollegiegaarden.dk
Thu Jul 1 18:07:13 CEST 2004

Den 1. jul 2004, kl. 18:06, skrev Eugen Constantinescu:

[cut]

> Hi Jon,
> Do you mean Mac and Win version have the same problem (crash when
> editting the accounts) ?

i dont know about the windows version, as i havent tested it yet, but
last time i tested the windows
version, some 6? months ago, it also just crashed all the time.

> Did you test both latest binaries ?

only OSX

> What kind of account did you edit ? (POP3, IMAP, Kolab)

kolab

> Did you get the account wizard dialog ?

no

>> they crash. Reproduceablely. Every time i do:
>> edit of account parms. I can delete it and make a new (no so bad)
>> and every time i try to reply-to or reply-to-all (this is bad)
>>

> When pressing the reply-to button...
> Did you see the composer window ? Or the crash is before showing it ?

no, the next window i saw was this apple window asking me to send
information to apple.

>> This kind of reminds me of the trouble i had with the windows version
>> when that emerged with kolab support.
>>

> Tell me again, anyway please fill a bug report.
> Please watch the status bar and the console log.

where do i find the console log ?

JonB