Aethera 1.1.0

Jon Bendtsen jon at kollegiegaarden.dk
Thu Jul 1 16:44:41 CEST 2004

Den 29. jun 2004, kl. 12:31, skrev Eugen Constantinescu:

> Hi,
> I am pleased to announce Aethera 1.1.0

great :) i've been waiting for this.

> As I have promised, it has Kolab shared folders support and the
> private folders are created automaticaly.
> This release is available for Mac OSX too. I will really appreciate if
> someone can contribute with some Mac screenshots for Aethera (please
> contact me privately) because I don't own a Mac system.

i have 20? screenshots, but...

> The binaries for Windows and Mac OSX are allready available.

they crash. Reproduceablely. Every time i do:
edit of account parms. I can delete it and make a new (no so bad)
and every time i try to reply-to or reply-to-all (this is bad)

This kind of reminds me of the trouble i had with the windows version
when that emerged with kolab support.

Anyway, i run panther aka 10.3.4, and there are no new updates
available.

JonB