MORE problems.....

Richard Kemp rkemp at ghs.fr
Thu Jul 1 12:58:45 CEST 2004

I've had the same problem than you with a zfos release on a Debian 3.0
system but I didn't resolve it.  I found that it's because Perl object
Net::LDAP can't read the conf on LDAP server (Can't call method
"attributes" on an undefined value), so no configuration files are
generated and it's why you see an apache test page in place of the kolab
admin.

I've installed it on an other system and it works fine now, I never
found what was wrong with the first.

But If you find a solution, that interests me

Richard Kemp