How to address a distributionlist form script

Stefan stefan at organet.com
Wed Dec 22 15:24:05 CET 2004

Hello List,

I have created a distributionlist named "test". With kmail, I'm able to send a
message to this list.
How can I send a mail from a script which is running on another host. For
example: I have a backup-script which should send a status report to this
list. Every time, I try to sent a mail with my script, the system tries to
deliver the mail locally and not to my kolabserver!
I think it's a simple task, but I don't know, where I schould start!

TIA
Stefan