problems building proko2-client

Sorgenfrei Werner werner.sorgenfrei at orh.bayern.de
Tue Dec 14 11:25:15 CET 2004

Hello,

I'm trying to build an proko2-client from kde-cvs now for almost two weeks -
without success so far.

Though the compiling of the modules was successful (without any errors) and
I'm able to start all parts of kdepim as a single application, I'm not able
to configure these applications. When I call 'Settings->Configure
Kmail(Korganizer,Kaddressbuch and so on) I get empty widgets...

Okay, I must admit that these are my first steps compiling kde.

My first attempt:
* arts, kdelibs, kdebase, kdepim (from HEAD)
* then run 'checkout_proko.sh' from inside kdepim
--> I got errors while comipiling the libkdenetwork-directory (the
proko2-Makefile.am seems not to correspond with the files inside the
libkdenetwork-directory)

In a new attempt I checked out the following modules:
* arts (from HEAD)
* kdelibs (from HEAD)
* kdebase (from HEAD)
* kdepim (proko2_m5_1 tag)
Then I built the modules as described in proko2-doc. The result - see above...

Does anyone have any ideas what's wrong?

Are the proko2-functions integrated in KDE3.4.0-alpha?

--
  Werner Sorgenfrei