dropping support for ftp in Kolab 2

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Dec 13 11:21:42 CET 2004

On Sunday 12 December 2004 23:24, Stefan wrote:
> Oh Yeah, like here!
> Fighting with it since two months ago...........no FBs :-(

Are you using Kolab2 storage?
Did you look into /kolab/var/resmgr/freebusy.log?

Try manual trigger and download of URLs.

> I'm really sorry.............I could not resist!
> I'm struggling with thousends different versions of proko2 and kolab2
> without any success..........

The rule of thumb is to try the latest Kolab2 Server
which is clearly dated.

> and there are no docs............

Well there are docs, they are not finished yet,
but check out http://kolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs-kolab.cgi/doc/proko2-doc/