Some problem initial setup kolab2

Frank Matthieß frankm at lug-owl.de
Thu Dec 9 21:10:16 CET 2004

Frank Matthieß [2004-12-09 20:30 CET]:
[...]
> I change the homedir of user kolab and report the results.

After changing the homedir of user kolab to the right homedir, the
configuration runs without any error message. This seems to be ok.

After that, i start the kolab system with /etc/init.d/kolab start and
got two errors:

kolab:/kolab# /etc/init.d/kolab start
OpenPKG: start: openpkg, openldap, sasl, spamassassin, amavisd:FAILED
openpkg:rc:WARNING: /kolab:amavisd:%start: failed with return code 255
openpkg:rc:NOTICE: output from stdout/stderr is following:
| Config file /kolab/etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf not readable at /kolab/sbin/amavisd line 924.
OpenPKG: start: apache, clamav:FAILED
openpkg:rc:WARNING: /kolab:clamav:%start: failed with return code 1
openpkg:rc:NOTICE: output from stdout/stderr is following:
| ERROR: Can't open/parse the config file /kolab/etc/clamav/clamd.conf
OpenPKG: start: imapd, postfix, proftpd, kolab.

From the first view the needed services are running.  Login in  via
https://kolab.lrcsystem.de/admin/ not possible with formerly enterd
password.  I verify this more than once, also with recreateing the whole
config via etc/kolab/kolab_bootstrap -b.

Frank.
--
Frank Matthieß

"When Clinton lied, no one died." -- by magney
http://www.kuro5hin.org/comments/2004/3/17/15138/5087?pid=227#242