cron

Hamish lists at subvs.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 18:01:44 CET 2004

Hello
Another possibly stupid question, but is there an option to use
something like cron in kolab? I see in the obmtool.conf from
20041201-full that dcron is commented out.
I guess that using the host system's cron is ok? The only problem with
this is that (on SuSE at least) cron is dependant on an MTA, so I have
to leave postfix installed outside openpkg - not too much of a problem,
but I'd like to trim it down a bit.
The reason for needing cron is to update spamassasin and run freshclam -
is there an alternative way of doing this?
Thanks,