Aethera 1.1.0 problems with Calendar

far at atolcd.com far at atolcd.com
Tue Aug 24 14:28:21 CEST 2004

I remember having the same problem, You could just synchronize with kolab
(only existing events are loaded) but you could not add a event or a event
doesn't save on the server kolab.

This problem appears in some installations. Because I have it under Linux
but not under windows. And after reinstall the linux version, the problem
disappears.

Do not hesitate to use the Mantis Bug Reporting System from theKompany.com
to let us know your system configuration.

Regards,

Fabien Armand <f.armand at atolcd.com>