Howto install kolab ??

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Mon Aug 23 14:28:01 CEST 2004

Am Montag, 23. August 2004 14:02 schrieb Martin Brodbeck:

Hi Martin,

> Am Freitag, 20. August 2004 15:21 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> > No wonder you are trying a development snapshot,
> > testing of this is discussed on the kolab-devel list.
>
> Ok. Mhh, I thought that kolab 2 has reached a very stable status now. Is
> this wrong? I read that one should better test kolab2 than install an old
> version...

Bernhard tried to explain that you can expect help for Kolab 2 on the
kolab-devel mailing list because this is the place where the developers
gather.

> > If there are no errors, kolab is installed (but not configured).
>
> Uh! You're right. There have been some error messages.

Could you fix them in the meantime?

Yours,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de