Catchall?

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Fri Aug 20 00:57:26 CEST 2004

Am Freitag, 20. August 2004 00:13 schrieb Tom Hibbert:

Hi Tom,

> I tried editing /kolab/etc/postfix/aliases, and
> /kolab/etc/postfix/virtual (editing the corresponding line in main.cf
> and running postalias)

Ok, this is the problem! Your changes get lost soon after editing....

You must not directly edit the configuration file but modify the template
instead.

Please have a look in /kolab/etc/kolab/templates/

The kolab daemon will then generate from the template the configuration file.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de