Calendar

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Wed Aug 11 23:34:28 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 11 August 2004 17:44, Jeffrey Walls wrote:

> As far as the Groupware Wizard, it is practically unreadable and not
> understandable. And I'm a professional in this business. I can't see
> normal users using it.

What's the exact problem with the kolabwizard? It takes names for the
server and the user and a password, you click on ok and you are done.
What's not understandable about this?

If you talk about the kresources control module in the KDE control
center, that's something different, that's mainly an expert and
developers tool, but you shouldn't need this to configure the Kolab
client.