Kolab 1.x -> 2.x

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Aug 11 11:57:48 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 11. August 2004 07:30 schrieb Matt Douhan:

> On this note, is there an easy way to install Kolab 2 and start testing?,
> are there obmtool.conf files somewhere that will automagically do it ?

Please have a look at

http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/kolab-server-2.0/

the contrib and server directories are mirrors of ftp.kolab.org while the
testing directory is the stuff I am working with currently.

On supported platform a complete download of
wget -r
http://www.erfrakon.de/projects/kolab/download/kolab-server-2.0/testing/kolab2/current/SRC/

followed with an

	obmtool kolab

should get everything nicely installed on supported platforms.

Regards,
-- martin

Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de