solaris zfos problems

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 10 18:57:33 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 10 August 2004 18:45, ComCept Net GmbH Soliva wrote:

(I assume that after "> >>>" comes your real reply)

> [...]

OpenPKG 2.1 officially supports  sparc64-solaris8,
naturally there can be bugs in openpkg or Kolab,
but we need to rely on people reporting these
and on helping fixing them.

> > postmap: fatal: unsupported map type: dbm
> >
> >> This is the first error, it seems that dbm is not available
> >> on for postfix on your system. Maybe that is an openpkg bug?

As I wrote before this might be an openpkg problem
you might want to report and solve first.

> > diff: illegal option -- q
> > usage: diff [-bitw] [-c | -e | -f | -h | -n] file1 file2
> >        diff [-bitw] [-C number] file1 file2
> >        diff [-bitw] [-D string] file1 file2
> >        diff [-bitw] [-c | -e | -f | -h | -n] [-l] [-r] [-s] [-S name]
> > directory1 directory2
> >
> >> That seems to be the second problem.
> >> You might want to grep for uses of "diff" in the scripts
> >> and see if that is a kolab or a openpkg problem.

First we need to find out where that message comes from
and what script is to blame. Changing options of diff does not seem
to be a major hassle to me, if that is at one place and you can paste the line
here.

First we need to find that place.
kolab_bootstrap is a perl script.

Grep for the diff over all files in /kolab/etc/kolab, paste the line here.