LDAP under outlook

Alexander Keller ak at bitingbytes.de
Tue Apr 27 10:52:08 CEST 2004

Hi,

Outlook does not suppport LDAP browsing (at least not with the current
version of OpenLDAP). But you can perform a search, e.g. searching a
blank character should display all LDAP address entries in Outlook.

Bynari (www.bynari.net) has a product called Insight AddressBook. This
Outlook-Plugin allows LDAP browsing. There are also other products
in development that address this problem.

Hope that helps...

Alex