suggestion and question

Bradley Alexander storm at tux.org
Sun Apr 4 04:37:38 CEST 2004

I have found my problem with my kolab installation. It is the fact that if
a mail user has an account on the mailserver (which I need because I admin
the box), kolab's postfix installation defaults to local rather than lmtp
for a transport mechanism, A suggestion for the developers would be to
reprioritize postfix so that if the email is going to a valid postfix
user, it is routed to lmtp rather than local.

The question I have is how do I, from procmailrc, get the message to lmtp?
I have set up a final "catchall" rule as

:0 w
|/kolab/var/kolab/lmtp

I have also tried piping to /kolab/libexec/postfix/lmtp

Where should I be trying to put messages to get them into imap?

--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander                |