Kolab numbers.

SERY Daniel daniel.sery at smatis.fr
Fri Apr 2 13:11:51 CEST 2004

Hi,

We are testing Kolab to replace Exchange 5.5 with 178 users.
In fact, our migration have to start with Domain NT4 ==> Samba3 + LDAP, and
the replacement of Exchange by Kolab.
Kolab (for testing at this moment) is setup from a Mandrake 10.0 and all is
good.
(The only problem is to integrate the mailgroup from Exhange to Kolab; I
don't see the possibility to create a mailgroup in Kolab).
We're working on scripting the migration with perl.
The email client is Outlook with the plugin TollTec and is working fine.

If all is working like we want, i think the migration will be terminated in
2/3 months.
We are 3 admins for this migration and we are motivate to go to Kolab.

Excuse-me for my bad english.

Regards.

Daniel SERY.
Networks and Systems Architect.