Bynari connector

Doug Finch dfinch at bynari.net
Mi Apr 14 02:38:26 CEST 2010

Hello Jean-Christophe,
Thank you for the positive feedback.  As I posted on the other forum (kolab-users at kolab.org), I welcome all feedback from Kolab users.  The end result being the best possible Kolab connector.  I agree with you, connector 3 was not stable and not reliable.  We believe that connector 4 is a much more solid product.

If you encounter any issues, please contact me or my support team and we will work directly with you to resolve any issues you may have.

Regards,

Doug Finch
Vice President of IT
Bynari, Inc.