Trotz Fighting_spam Änderung "Uh-oh, your SBL block is not working!"

Gregor Adamczyk g.adamczyk at netkult.eu
Do Mär 12 15:05:17 CET 2009

Hallo, ich bekomme neuerdings bei dem Spamhaus Test eine negative Mail
beim nelson-sbl-test at crynwr.com test.

Trotz richtige Konfiguration des Servers: zen.spamhaus.org

Sonst alles wie in der Wiki:
http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php/Fighting_spam

Habe alles mehrfach geprüft und den Eintrag auch testweise an erste
Stelle von:
smtpd_recipient_restrictions=
gestellt.

Mail 1:
Uh-oh, your SBL block is not working!

Mail 2:
Testing your SBL block. See http://www.crynwr.com/spam/ for more info.
Please note that this test will not tell you if your server is open for
relaying. Instead, it tests to see if your server blocks email from IP
addresses listed in various blocking lists; in this case, the SBL list.

Here's how the conversation looked from sbl.crynwr.com.
Note that some sites don't apply the SBL block to postmaster, so
I use your envelope sender as the To: address.

I connected to 85.183.109.130 and here's the conversation I had:

220 mail.netkult.eu ESMTP Postfix
helo sbl.crynwr.com
250 mail.netkult.eu
mail from:<>