Getting rid of x-properties

Christian Mollekopf mollekopf at kolabsys.com
Sat Mar 17 14:06:11 CET 2012

Hey,

Following the x-uid discussion and some questions Thomas asked, I
restructured
the "Affiliation" a bit:

- title is not anymore part of the affiliation, and is used as
"profession" of
the contact.
- role is used for a specific position within the organization.
- x-manager and x-assistant have been replaced by corresponding related
properties.
- x-office has been replace by an adr-property, using the label
parameter to
store the content of the office field in Kontact (That is mainly for
the
transition and not how it should be in the long run).

Further I removed the keys from x-crypto, and am using the vcard
key-property
now (It was an oversight to not have used that in the first place).
x-crypto
remains for the crypto preferences.

I also noticed that the iCal dir-parameter is basically the x-uid we
where
using so far. So I'll switch back to mailto+dir (to reference the
actual
vcard-contact using urn). That because cal-address is really a contact
address, such as email, and not a uri pointing to the vcard.

Cheers,
Christian