KEP 2: Semantic update of draft for "Modification of datetime: store local time, add 'tz' attribute"

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri May 20 17:49:27 CEST 2011

Am Freitag, 20. Mai 2011 16:41:10 schrieb Georg C. F. Greve:
> Based on another call with Florian von Samson & Bernhard Reiter there is
> now an updated version that has primarily semantic, language & clarity
> improvements. You can find this version at
>
>  http://wiki.kolab.org/index.php?title=User:Greve/Drafts:KEP:2&oldid=11446
>
> and are encouraged to please give this a look and make sure nothing has
> been overlooked.

Thanks to Georg for writing this all up! I believe Florian, Georg and myself
have come up with a good compromise KEP2 that addresses the problems,
is standard compliant where possible and is implementable by all clients.

If not, raise your voice. :)
Bernhard

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.