Why and when storing local time? (Re: Basic rationale of the KEP #2 design)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Mar 31 17:42:41 CEST 2011

Florian,

Am Donnerstag, 31. März 2011 12:11:26 schrieb Florian v. Samson:
> TZ changes in the categories 1 and 2 are effectively irrelevant IMO, and
> even for those belonging to category 3 some drawbacks might be acceptable.

as far I can tell you can solve 2 and 3 only together.

Please show me where I am wrong on the three examples of
http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-format/2011-March/001291.html

> P.S.: I do agree with the remainder of Jeroen's email just as much as I did
> with the start of it:

I have put forth several arguments in replies to Jeroen's post,
which neither you or he responded to yet. Does your agreement mean
that you still agree to what he wrote after reading my arguments,
then my questions are also addressed to you.

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.