Why and when storing local time? (Re: Basic rationale of the KEP #2 design)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 28 15:03:28 CEST 2011

Am Donnerstag, 24. März 2011 12:29:11 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
Systems):
> That said, changing the entire format to use local time,
[..]
>, for *all* of what is to be written in Kolab XML,
[..]
> overkill.

You seem to agree to my suggestion to only make localtime
something that SHOULD be used when describing user related datetimes in the
future, which means future appointments or task completion targets.

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.