[Kolab-devel] Pre-KEP: New mode for freebusy generation?!

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jul 20 09:13:21 CEST 2011

Gunnar,

thanks for your feedback! :)

Am Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2011 08:19:21 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
> Sounds like a good option to me.
>
> Rather than spitting out a single pfb the triggering for such a folder
> would be able to generate *many* pfb's.

Yes.

> I assume these would be limited to the users having
> at least read access to the folder?

Correct.
You've got me thinking with your question. Someone could construct a use-case
where it would be useful to have this even for folder where I do not have
access to, but then the striking argument to me is that you then cannot
control nor see what is happening that fills up your personal freebusy list.

Bernhard

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member