Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Wed Jan 26 20:22:24 CET 2011

Hi Shawn,

On Wednesday 26 January 2011 18.31:44 Shawn Walker wrote:
> I took the two discussions from 12/6/2010 and 12/13/2010, my response is
> below.

So if I understand, the current draft would work for you, as it seems quite
similar to how Outlook models this: As exceptions identified by the exception
date, with information on which properties have been modified.

I also understand that the range would not be supported by Outlook, so if the
storage format would model that, the connector would bear the burden of
translation.

Considering that noone spoke out vigorously in favour of ranges, I think we
can do without their modeling in the storage format then.

Did I understand you correctly?

Best regards,
Georg

--