z-push 0.7.3 for N900

Alain Abbas alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Sun Jan 23 17:38:34 CET 2011

Thorsten Schnebeck a écrit :
> Am Sonntag 23 Januar 2011, um 15:05:41 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
>
>> On Saturday 22 January 2011 16:12:34 Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
>>
>>> Hello my fellow syncers :-)
>>>
>>> I upgrade my Kolab server (2.2.4) to z-push 0.7.3 from the
>>> 2.3-alpha-server- Debian5 packages.
>>>
>> Please do not mix these packages, they are not compatible. If you really
>> want to use this, apply the fix Alain just mentioned in his mail ("Re:
>> Problem with Z-Push install" today at 11:56:20).
>>
>> Regards,
>> Christoph
>>

> Hi Christoph,
>
> I have no problems, cause I patched the config-template ;-)
> I want to discuss in this thread about a field type that is not synced.

Hello Thorsten
i didn t find the description in the kolab format document (Chapiter 6) of
http://kolab.org/doc/kolabformat-2.0rc7-html/c270.html
for me this attribute <pobox> doesn t exist that is why it is not mapped
who add this tag ? is horde recognize it ?

i bring this discution on kolab-format too because it s not a bug but
more a format problem

About SYNC_GAL variables
this is for the Global AddressBook List for Zpush . This is the mapping
zpush->ldap attribute.
no need to touch them

Alain
Regards