HTML Body in kolab.xml?

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Nov 23 15:15:30 CET 2010

On Tuesday, November 23, 2010 11:34:33 am Georg C. F. Greve wrote:
> Shawn's proposal - as I understood it - was to allow HTML markup in the
> regular body fields, with all the obvious advantages that would bring. The
> question is therefore whether a way can be found to deal with the
> disadvantages it would bring.

I'm trying to get there too; the downside might be with those client
applications not able to parse the HTML body;

We established the plain text version would still be available for at least
display of the content,

I then pitched a few options for describing how a client not capable of
handling HTML could still be enabled to update the event -or not at all, to
prevent disjunct plaintext / HTML content.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Senior Engineer, Kolab Systems AG