2.0rc7 -> 2.0 in two weeks

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sat May 3 17:47:06 CEST 2008

Hi Joon,

On Wednesday 30 April 2008 18:47, Joon Radley wrote:
> We do a version check on the Kolab-XML and any version we do not understand
> Toltec rejects. I thought that was the whole point of putting the version
> in the Kolab-XML object :)

sure it is, but ... :)

Seriously from the spec somebody would assume and =1.0 and =2.0 would both be
recoginised. Otherwise we never could do the change. Do you already have a
version out that can do =2.0?

what do you recomment regarding the release of the 2.0 spec? Add a special
paragraph for "transition"?

Best,
Bernhard