event XML 1.1 (fix recurrances)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Thu Dec 11 01:33:49 CET 2008

Am Dienstag, 25. November 2008 21:24:30 schrieb Shawn Walker:

Hi Shawn,

> Does anybody has a time frame when the new subevent will be finalized?

> http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-format/2007-February/000749.html
> http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-format/2007-February/000752.html
> http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-format/2007-February/000753.html
> http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-format/2007-February/000757.html
> http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-format/2007-February/000759.html
> http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-format/2007-February/000760.html
> http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-format/2007-February/000761.html
> http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-format/2007-February/000763.html
> http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-format/2007-February/000756.html

I really would love to finalize this discussion.

I am therefore still waiting from agreement of other parties.

Personally I am convinced that the subevent structure is the way to go with
regards to handle any kind of exception to recurrances in any complexity
correctly.

Sofar I have not read a suitable counter proposal but a standard which is not
implemented is worthless.

Joon: Can you please comment on the proposal?

Bernhard: Will you be able to help to make the implementation for KDE Kontact
a reality?

Yours,
-- martin

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Adolfstraße 23, 70469 Stuttgart, Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126