Features outside of the Kolab format

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sat Nov 3 00:08:53 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, 1. November 2007 schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:

Hi Gunnar,

> I think it would be good if the Kolab format development process would
> better accommodate for the fact that clients progress and offer
> features beyond the boundaries of the format specifications.

I fully agree with your assessment! We need to identify the issues and then
start to document and standardize them.

E.g. we could start with the "private" flag.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
-- martin konold

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Adolfstraße 23 Stuttgart - Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126