event XML 1.1 (fix recurrances)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Jan 31 11:03:20 CET 2007

Am Montag, 29. Januar 2007 08:50 schrieb Joon Radley:

Hi Joon,

> > > The modification of attendees and attachments creates a new object,
> > > even though the Outlook GUI hides this from you.
> >
> > Do you think that the problem is only related to changed
> > attendees and changes in attachments?
>
> Yes
>
> > If yes, are you willing to accept the other proposed changes
> > for improved support of recurrances?
>
> Yes,

Good!

I will then add the stuff we agreed upon to the standard.

Other stuff may be added later but it is always good to make progress for the
better with the agreed upon stuff.

> but we can also add support for all day events as well. As per my
> original reply.

I don't understand this request. We already allow to change the date/time of
an event. The distinction between a 0:00-14:00 event and a full day event is
already part of the definition.

So please explain to me what is really missing with regards to full/all day
events.

Yours,
-- martin

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Stuttgart - Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126