event XML 1.1 (fix recurrances)

Joon Radley joon at radleys.co.za
Mon Jan 29 09:06:08 CET 2007

Hi Martin,

What part of "a new object is created" do you not understand? The moment you
hit step 4 a second object is created with the new attendees.

In the current exception structure only supports deleted recurrences. This
works 100% between Kontact and Toltec.

Best Regards

Joon Radley
Radley Network Technologies CC